The primary focus of this position is to manage and/or assist on high performance green buildings that have identified sustainability targets such as LEED, Step Code, Passive House, Zero Carbon, and City of Vancouver Green Buildings Policy.
- Manage and coordinate multiple green building projects
- Research and present green building strategies to clients, design consultants, and construction teams
- Manage scope and budget of projects
- Liaise with green building certification bodies (GBCI, PHI)
- Prepare reports and presentations that communicate green building performance results
- Work with project teams and coordinate project documentation for certification
- Facilitate design workshops and Integrated Design Process
- Manage internal projects
- Assist with various aspects of operations
- Mentor and give regular constructive feedback to peers
- Resolve technical issues effectively
For more information or to apply.