Considering a Heat Pump?
Heat pumps are the most efficient, and climate-friendly, heating, and cooling system on the market today. Join BCSEA , and CleanBC Community Energy Coaches, Elena and Sam to learn what a heat pump is, the benefits of heat pumps, how to find a registered contractor, and what rebates, financing offers, and supports are available to help you upgrade your heating system.
Space is limited so make sure to register early! Register Here
March 16, 2022, 12 noon to 1 p.m.
Did you know?
- There are up to $6,000 in rebates from the CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Program when installing a heat pump. There are rebates available for upgrading from electric, natural gas, oil, propane, and wood to a heat pump.
- There are up to $5,000 in grants from the federal Canada Greener Homes Grant when installing a heat pump.
- That in many communities there are local government top-up rebates available for heat pump upgrades.
- There is a Heat Pump Group Purchase Rebate that allows you to access more rebates by joining a group of community members who are also buying a heat pump.
Note: A recorded version of the webinar will be made available soon for those unable to attend the live webinar. Please register for the live webinar to receive the recording.
This webinar is offered by the CleanBC Community Energy Coach Program . The Community Energy Coach program is designed to work with civic and community organizations to:
- Support community-based promotion and engagement of the CleanBC Better Homes programs to build awareness of home energy improvement and fuel-switching opportunities.
- Support the implementation of Heat Pump Group Purchase Rebate initiatives in your community.
- Provide outreach and engagement support at virtual public events and workshops.